Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Marissa & Shawn

Photographed by Laura & Paul
Photographed at the Savannah Center

This past Friday Paul and I had a wonderful time with Marissa and Shawn. What a beautiful wedding! I loooove winter weddings! The details from this wedding had such an elegant flare. We had such a great time with everyone! Thank you so much for having us! Here are a few of our many favorites. Marissa and Shawn, Congratulations on your marriage. I look forward to seeing you guys soon! Enjoy!

Special thanks to the Wonderful Robbin at the Savannah Center. Robbin, you were great to work with! I look forward to working again with you soon!
A.J with Party Pleasers, wonderful to work with you again! See you soon!
I also have to comment on the arrangements by Michael from Jones the Florist. WOW, they were gorgeous. I also love the touches of crystal. Very cool!

No comments: