Friday, December 19, 2008

Alayna & Rocky

Photographed by Laura
Photographed at Fountain Square, The Westin and The Hilton Netherland Plaza Hotel.
Last Friday I had a great time meeting up with Alayna and Rocky! Rocky was a trooper. Rocky just came home from serving our country in Korea. He was fresh off a 20 hour plane ride! It was a little on the chilly side, so warmed up at the Westin and The Hilton Netherland Plaza Hotels. It was great to incorporate all of the holiday decorations into thier engagement session. Alayna and Rocky, I had a great time with you guys :). I am looking forward to being part of your big day! Enjoy the preview. I look forward to seeing you guys soon!
*Special thanks to Alayna's Mom Cheryl! We could not have done it with out you!

1 comment:

godsmircale84 said...

Laura
You did an amazing job with Alayna and Rocky's engagement pictures. I have been friends with both of them and they always are such full of fun and encouragement to one another. I look foward to seeing you very soon at there wedding next year in July 2009.
Great Job and Keep Up The Good Work. You have such an amazing and wonderful talent from GOD. =)
Frances