Sunday, December 14, 2008

The long awaited arrival of Seth Cory Robbins

Photographed by Laura
This past Tuesday our Beloved Leah and her Husband Matthew welcomed their beautiful baby boy, Seth Cory Robbins into the world. Seth arrived Tuesday the 9th of December at 7:38am weighing 7lbs 8Oz. I have to say how fortunate I felt to witness Baby Seth's arrival into this world. WOW! What an amazing experience. Myself being 8 months pregnant, not only did I get to see what I was in for, I got to experience the miracle of life entering this world. Throughout the years I have been so fortunate to photograph some incredible events, this was way up there! Here are a few of my many favorites. Leah and Matthew, Thank you for having me be part of this joyous occasion. Congratulations on your beautiful little Man!

3 comments:

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

Laura, that was so beautiful, I must say I was sobbing!! you are such an amazing photographer and I look up to you so much. and Leah and Matt couldn't of looked any happier meeting Seth!! ... I love it

leah robbins photography said...

Laura - that was amazing!!! Thank you so much for being there and capturing all that! So now you can say you've photographed the 2 biggest moments of my life - our wedding and the birth of Seth! :) You're handy to have around :) Thank you so much! You're awesome!