Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nursery :)

Yesterday, while I was working hard "making the pictures", my husband was hard at work on the nursery! I must confess I am a terrible painter. I have been banned from painting at our house. Somehow whenever I paint it looks like a two year painted it! My wonderful husband is the painter of the family. I know if I had attempted to measure and paint the squares on the wall it would be a much different and embarrassing outcome! I had such a nice surprise coming home to the nursery painted. I thought I would share how great the room looks for our little girl. We decided on pink and green (my Delta Zeta sorority sisters out there, don't laugh at me!) Polka dots, stripes and checks. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Helen said...

It came out so well - it's really stunning!

I am holding a nursery pictures contest on my site until Jan 2009. Come over and enter!

Enter here

All entrants will get their very own page for their nursery on my site and the winner will receive a $75 gift certificate from PinkTaffyDesigns and the room will be featured on my home page.

It's such a lovely room - I'm sure my readers would love to see it!

Penny said...

I laughed even before I saw it. And what if she is not a DZ when she grows up?
Love ya!!!

Kathy Kinane said...

Wow! How adorable. I love it! Even though, having been a "Theta", purple pansies would have been nice too HaHa! Samantha is a lucky little girl!