Monday, November 3, 2008

Jill & Ryan

Photographed by Laura and Erin
Photographed at The Manor House
This past Saturday Erin and I had a blast with the Welch and McAdam's families. It is always such a honor be asked be apart of each wedding I do. This wedding was no exception! I have had the pleasure of photographing both of Jill's sisters weddings. I have so enjoyed getting to know the whole Welch family over the years. They have made me feel like family! We were blessed with a picture perfect day at one of my favorite locations! Here are a few of my many favorites. Jill and Ryan, I can't wait to show you all of your beautiful photos! Enjoy the preview! Have a wonderful time in Hawaii!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Beautiful as always!!!

Ryan's Mom said...

Thank you for sharing the pictures of Ryan & Jill. You captured the love, joy and beauty of the day.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Laura and Erin you did a wonderful job and we can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Jill & Ryan

Unknown said...

Laura and Erin--
Breathtaking!!! You brilliantly captured the love and emotion creating the true essence of this beautiful day. We will need plenty of tissues for the preview party!

Don and Sandy