Friday, June 27, 2008

Kim & Ryan

Photographed by Laura and Juli
Photographed at Benham's Grove
Last Saturday June 21, We had a wonderful time with Kim and Ryan! What a beautiful intimate Wedding! I have been hearing about Benham's Grove for years, but I never had the pleasure of working there until last week. What a fantastic venue! When Kim and Ryan contacted me and told me of the location, I was so excited to finally work at Benham's Grove! We were blessed with less than perfect weather and had to move the ceremony inside. Inside and outside, What a really beautiful place for a wedding. Kim and Ryan, you both were a joy to work with! I have really enjoyed getting to know you both. We had a great time working with you all. Thank you for having us be apart of your very special day! Here are a few of my many favorites! Enjoy!
Special Thanks to Sally at Benham's Grove, It was great to work with you! Also to Jeff Clarke of Party Pleasers. Jeff, I always enjoy working with you! Thank you so much for your assistance and help with getting our big group shot together!




























1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely lovely! Wishing you much love and prosperity.
Zanna