Friday, June 6, 2008

Jen & Brian

Photographed by Laura and Gail
Photographed at The Basilica Cathedral, Devou Park and The Hilton Netherland Plaza Hall of Mirrors
Each week when I go to write my blog. I find myself talking about how great each couple I work with is. I am so lucky to yet again write about the wonderful Jen and Brian. I am so blessed to work with such wonderful people and the Jarjosa and Tscholl families were no exception. What a warm group of people. We had such a great time with you all! Here are just a few of my favorites. Jen and Brian, I look forward to seeing you both soon! Congratulations on your Marriage! Special thanks to The Jarjosa and Tsholl families, My friend Lyn Cunningham at The Hilton and Brett with DJ Butlers (looking forward to working with you again this weekend). Great working with you all!


































No comments: