Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Elizabeth & Brendon

Photographed by Laura and Christina
Photographed at Brides Home, Hyde Park United Methodist, Fountain Square and Sorrounding Areas, and The Manor House Banquet and Conference Center.
This past Saturday we had the pleasure of spending the day with Elizabeth and Brendon! We had a great time hanging out with everyone! We were able to go to some of my favorite places and got to do some really fun shots downtown. Here are a few of our many favorites! Enjoy!
To view more of Elizabeth and Brendon's beautiful photos click here.
Special mention to Bill with Motor Toys, the nicest limo driver we have ever met! Also to Adrian Durban Florists, the flowers were amazing. Also to our friends at The Manor House, always a pleasure working with you guys!


5 comments:

Laura E said...

Stunning photography. I love the shots of the bridal party in downtown Cincinnati. Especially of the bride and bridesmaids in front of Tiffany's - so chic.

Unknown said...

I love the chicken dance picture. And the one of me blowing bubbles in brendons face. Is there a place where i can go to get the pictures that didn't make the video? I would like to see some of the out takes!

Beth said...

lovely work, Laura. It was great meeting you. Maybe I'll see you at WPPI next, next year!

Unknown said...

I love it! You two are the happiest couple I have seen! Elizabeth, you look stunning and everyone at work said you should be modeling wedding gowns. Your smile is beautiful! When you two get back from heaven in Hawaii and get your feet on the ground, call me! Love, Michelle

Christina said...

Amazing as always!!!

Thanks for the wonderful time!!!