Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Courtney & Dustin

Photographed by Laura and Erin
Photographed at The Brides Family home, Hyde Park United Methodist, Shillito Place, Fountain Square, Garfield Place and The Cincinnati Club
This past Saturday we had a Blast with the Wolf and Tsitouris Families! Erin and I photographed Courtney's sister Marin's wedding six years ago and we all instantly bonded. I was so excited when Courtney called me last year to book me for her wedding. I feel like part of the family! We were quite busy running around town, but had it all planned out and had a great time in the process! I cried at Courtney's toast for her sister 6 years ago, and got teary once again when her sister toasted Courtney and Dustin so eloquently. Thank you so much for having us! We truly enjoyed being part of your celebration! Congratulations Courtney and Dustin!
Special Thanks to Clyde Brown Band, always great to work with you guys! Also to Jeff Hill's crew and to our Friends at Ford Ellington, the flowers were amazing!
































2 comments:

Christina said...

Very Beautiful!!! I can't wait to work with you this weekend!!

Laura E said...

I can't stop staring at the bride's dress! I love the back of the dress and I love the red floral bouquets! Very beautiful.