Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Liz and Kyle

Photographed by Laura and Juli
Photographed at The Brides home, Downtown Historic Loveland, St. Columban and Receptions Eastgate
This past Sunday Juli and I had a great time with Obert and Asher families. We were blessed with another beautiful day for a wedding! You all were so much fun and so nice too! We enjoyed spending the day with you all! We started at Liz's parents home and headed to Nisbit Park in Loveland. We took a tour of Historic Loveland and visited many of my favorite spots. Liz and Kyle were great and such troopers. When I suggested railroad tracks they were up for it! We also did some really beautiful photographs in an alley way and also in front of the old buildings on West Loveland. I also have to mention Liz's flowers and the bridesmaids flowers. Liz and her Mom actually made the flowers themselves... Very Beautiful! Thanks again for Having us. Special Thanks to The Obert and Asher families for having us be apart of such a beautiful day! And also Thank you to Debbie at St. Columban. Always great to work with you! Also I have to mention the band... The Dukes, what a great band! Here are a few of my many favorites... Enjoy!




























1 comment:

Obert Life is Good said...

great photo's. Please email me the link to the slideshow. We have friends who want to see them tomorrow (friday).