Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ari and Jonathan

Photographed by Laura and Gary
Photographed at The Hilton Netherland Plaza Hall of Mirrors and The Pavilion Caprice Ballrooms.
This past Sunday my Dad and I had the pleasure of photographing Ari and Jonathan's Wedding. What a beautiful Wedding! We both had a great time with everyone involved. Thank you for having us! It was great to see so many familiar faces. I was very honored to be chosen for this event. I felt I had some big shoes to fill... Ari is quite the accomplished artist! It was an honor to be with you guys! Special thanks to my friends Lyn and Greg at the Hilton, Michele Wiener and her crew Amy and Heather with Party in a Package. Also Kevin Ford of Ford Ellington Florist. The flowers were stunning! And to Airwaves, love you guys! Great Working with you all! Enjoy the sneak peak!





























1 comment:

Christina said...

very beautiful girl!!! hope to see you on Monday at our PUG meeting!!!