Saturday, March 22, 2008

Vegas Trip!

We are back in town after our trip to Las Vegas and WPPI. We had a great time! In addition to attending many conferences by some really fabulous speakers and attending the 300 plus vendor trade show, I really enjoyed catching up with old friends from around the Country and meeting new ones!

My old friend Jill who now lives in San Diego trying her luck on the slots!

The Kodak party and Grand awards Ceremony.

Jill and her boyfriend Jesse at The Pictage Party

Jill and Me
My good friends Boyd and Tonya Alexander who run Platinum Pictures from Houston Texas. I met Boyd and Tonya several years ago at WPPI. It is always great to catch up.
Me and my favorite sales person Jackie from Albums inc at the very Hip albums inc party. It was great to put a face with the voice I talk to on a daily basis!

Me and my friend Christina Littleton at the KISS album booth.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hello!!! I love our photo booth shot! Good Times!!!